5 DAYS LAKE NAKURU & MASAI MARA National park, Bird watching in Lake Nakuru_ best wildlife Tours in Maasai mara National park
Established in 1961, the park has gained global recognition as an ecologically significant region having been named a RAMSAR Site and Important Bird Area. Lake Nakuru is also part of the Great Rift Valley Lake System that is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The park covers 73 square miles that not only includes the lake, but also savannah, forests and swamps, and the southern end of the park also encompasses the Malaika Falls. The most prominent wildlife in the park includes 56 mammals including the endangered Rothschild giraffes, black and white rhinos and 450 bird species.
The Masai Mara National Reserve is famous for its grand displays of animal life, landscapes and native culture. Once you’ve been to the Mara, you can say you have seen Africa. The Masai Mara is also home to the Great Migration where countless herds of wildebeest and zebra sweep over the savannah in an unforgettable display of wildlife unique to the planet. The wildebeests cross the Mara River from Serengeti National Park in Tanzania in search of pasture to the Masai Mara Reserve.
• Mid-range safari package in Kenya.
• Bird watching safari in Lake Nakuru
• Mid range -Luxury Accommodation , best Kenyan safari camps and lodges
• Big 5 safari packages.
• Lake Nakuru National park , Maasai mara national park
• Hot air balloon safaris
• To safari vehicle 4×4 off-road safari Landcruiser, Jeep , Van .
• Maasai Culture safaris
• Safest safaris in Africa.
• Lake Nakuru boat rides, photography safaris, top rated bird watching activities in Africa
• 5 days, 4 nights
• Amazing Big 5 safaris , best wildebeest packages
• Cost from $2200
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park Meet and greet at your hotel. The safari takes you to Lake Nakuru National Park, an internationally renowned bird sanctuary. More than 450 species of birds are known to live here, observed from Baboon Cliff. The park also serves as a sanctuary for Rothschild giraffes and both white and black rhinoceros, among many other animal species; you will encounter many of them as you explore this beautiful park. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camp.
Day 2: Transfer by road to the Masai Mara National Reserve. You should be sure to have a hearty breakfast today. Depart for Masai Mara with a stopover at Narok town, proceed to arrive at lodge/camp for check-in and hot lunch. After a brief leisure, enjoy the afternoon game drive into the reserve with a chance of spotting various mammals roaming for pasture and predators preying for a meal. Return to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Full day Masai Mara Experience. You will enjoy two full days of extensive game viewing. After breakfast, drive into the Masai Mara National Reserve with picnic lunch. Drive to the Mara River where millions of Wildebeests, Zebras and antelopes cross over from Serengeti in Tanzania to the Masai Mara in search of pasture. The crossing happens annually from July-October. This even has been christened as the 8th wonder of the world. It only happens here. Have your lunch under the scenic acacia trees providing you cool shade with the beautiful view of the Mara River as you wait for the magical crossing. Return to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Full day Masai Mara Experience.
After breakfast, we depart for a full day game drive in the Masai Mara. Head to one of the three rivers hoping to experience a wildebeest crossing. We continue our game drive in search of big cats while staying close to the river in case the wildebeest do arrive. We will also search for the Big Five and much more wildlife variety. Enjoy picnic lunch then continue with our game drive enjoying nature all day long. Dinner & Overnight at lodge/ Camp
Day 5: Masai Mara National Reserve – Nairobi
Breakfast and morning at leisure. Thereafter we depart for Nairobi, as we drive through the Maasai lands and still witness wildlife sightings. Arrive in the early afternoon for your farewell lunch/dinner depending on you departure flight.
Includes & Excludes
RATES ARE IN US$ BASED ON PER PERSON SHARING.
|Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge & Mara Sopa lodge
|24 Dec- 01 Jan 2022||1,297||1,723
|Mbweha Safari Camp in Nakuru & Tipilikwani Mara Camp.
|23 Dec- 02 Jan 2022||1,450||2,149|
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary.
- Complimentary arrival or departure dinner.
- All park fees.
- Game drives as per the itinerary.
- Services of an English speaking professional driver guide.
- Bottled water.
- Sanitizers and masks on board.
- AMREF Emergency Evacuation Cover.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills, laundry.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Any international flights.
- Visa fees/application
- Travel insurance.
- Any other item(s) or events not included in our itinerary.
- Boat ride at Lake Naivasha- $45 per person.
- Hot air balloon safari in Masai Mara- $450 per person.
- Maasai village visit- $30 per person.
This package is best suited for customers seeking the following experiences:
- Best bush honeymoon packages and safari destinations in Africa
- Amazing places to visit in Kenya, suited for Business and corporate clients, team building and retreats.
- Top rated family safari packages, mid rage safaris in Africa
- Photography tours in Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru national park
- Bird watching safaris in Kenya
- Affordable safaris in Kenya provided
- Child friendly safaris , flexible to meet the needs of a diverse groups
- Best cultural tours in Kenya, visiting the Maasai culture, villages, top bush safaris and experiences .
- Bush bonfire adventures and evening
- Best hot air balloon safaris in Maasai Mara
- Safest places to visit in Africa
- Services by top rated tour companies in Africa.
- Diverse international languages , predominantly English guides but we are flexible based on request .