3 DAYS MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE mid range wildebeest migration safari
National Reserve is a rich destination with all the big five residing here, talk of the king Lion, Cape buffalos, Cheetah and the Elephants. Masai Mara Reserve is also home to the giraffes, hippos, zebra, hyenas, the Nile crocodiles, gazelles, antelopes, warthogs, among others. However, there is a principle wild animal that will capture your event in a memorable experience. Here, we are talking about the annual wildebeest’s migration that happens July- October. Thousands of Wildebeests and zebras cross the Mara River from Serengeti in Tanzania to Masai Mara in search of pasture. The pattern they follow with no one’s instruction, is such a delightful moment to witness. You will be a lucky, to witness all this mighty, with your own eyes! Masai Mara National reserve always keeps your adventure spirit and appetite high, as you always get to reconnect your spirit with nature.
- Best midrange wildebeest migration safari
- private Tour in a 4×4 comfortable Landcruiser
- Mid range accommodation
- Top rated safari tour guide.
- Duration 3days ,2 nights
- Destination: Maasai mara National reserve
- Cost; $900- $1150
DAY 1: Nairobi- Masai Mara National Reserve You will be warmly met by our tour representative at your pick-up point in Nairobi, and escort you to your safari vehicle for your safari takes you to the famous Masai Mara Reserve. Drive through the Great Rift Valley with a stopover at viewpoint. Proceed to arrive at the lodge/camp for check-in and hot lunch. After a brief leisure, enjoy the afternoon game drive at the Masai Mara Reservewith a chance of spotting the big cats coming out to hunt. Return to the lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: Full day game drive at the Masai Mara National Reserve
Breakfast at the lodge/camp enjoy a full day game drive in Masai Mara National Reserve with picnic lunch. Today descend to the Mara River for an untamed game activity, Nile crocodiles and Hippos resting at the banks of the river waiting for their prey. Here you shall witness the 8th wonder of the world, whereby millions of wildebeests, zebras and gazelles cross into the Masai Mara from Serengeti via Mara River in search of green pastures. Indulge your picnic lunch at scenic acacia tree providing you cool shade with the beautiful view of the Mara River.
DAY 3: Depart for Nairobi. Today you will have an early morning game drive in search of the big cats hopefully catch them when they are making a kill. Return to the camp/lodge for freshening up and check out. Drive back to Nairobi, with a stopover at the ‘traveler’s church’ in Mai Mahiu. Proceed to arrive in the evening our driver guide will drop you off at the airport for your flight back home.
Includes & Excludes
- Meet and greet.
- 2 night’s accommodation on full board.
- Transportation in a safari vehicle with open roof hatch
- Services of a professional English speaking driver guide.
- Bush breakfast.
- Park Entrance Fees.
- Game drives.
- Bottled drinking water.
- Sanitizer and face masks on board.
- AMREF Emergency Evacuation Cover.
- All Government taxes and levy fees
- International/local flights
- Visas, travel insurance.
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature like drinks, laundry.
- Any other extras not detailed in itinerary.
- Hot air balloon safari- $450 per person.
- Maasai village visit- $ 80 per person.
This package is suitable for clients seeking the following experiences;
- Best honeymoon destinations in Kenya
- Amazing wildlife photography safaris in Kenya
- Luxury family safari destinations in Kenya
- Activities to do in Kenya, Maasai mara for couples.
- Top rated mid range wildebeest migration safaris in Africa
- Best places to spend a weekend in Kenya
- Maasai mara Big 5 luxury safari
- Top safari company in Africa , Safest pleases to visit in Africa.
HOTEL NAME VALIDITY MINIVAN LAND CRUISER Safari Tent at Mara West Camp 01 Jul- 30 Sep 54,950 69,950 Mara Sopa Lodge 01 Jul- 30 Sep 57,260 72,260 Tipilikwani Mara Camp 05 Jul-30 Sep 64,300 79,300 Ilkeliani Camp 01 Jul-15 Oct 64,500 79,500 Keekorok lodge 01 Jul- 31 Oct 64,850 79,850 Emayian Camp 01 Jul- 31 Oct 66,500 81,500 Mara River Camp 01 Jul- 31 Oct 67,600 82,600 Sekenani Camp 01 Jul- 30 Sep 70,500 85,500