8 Days Family Holiday Tour in Mauritiusfrom
Mauritius is an ideal family vacation destination.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Mauritius is an ideal family vacation destination. Although it is a popular honeymoon destination, the island is also very family-friendly. It’s a great place to escape if you are looking for good winter sun. Mauritius is a great place to take a family vacation. However, it’s best to go between November and April to avoid rain and high humidity. You can still visit Mauritius during winter, and it is still very popular.
These beaches are amazing for children. Calm, shallow waters Shade provided by palm trees. There are many cafes and coconut shacks scattered around hotel resorts. Excellent diving and snorkelling. The northwest corner of the island is the busiest. You can expect more shops and activities, but also more hassle. Sunsets are spectacular on the west coast. The east and south are quieter with fewer facilities, but they are more peaceful. East tends to get more wind. Alface has compiled a list that you will love for family vacations. Read on!
- Entry fees for viewpoints
- Conservation fees per day
- All transport by air-conditioned and open-game-viewing vehicles from Johannesburg
- All activities, including sightseeing and game-viewing, as detailed in the program.
- Domestic flights
- Flight to and from South Africa
- Curios and alcoholic drinks
- Malaria medication and required inoculations
- Travel insurance
Note: Our agents will provide you with accommodation depending on availability and rates