5 Days Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara Luxury Honeymoon Safarifrom
Explore Kenya’s best honeymooning and team building retreat destination.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
This 5 days road package will take you to the amazing and diverse Parks in Kenya. It is a spectacular safari for guests who want to relax, unwind and experience a variety of wildlife. Get to enjoy the abundant birdlife, lake, landscape scenery big cats and the 8th wonder of the world, the annual Wildebeest migration in the Masai Mara. Lake Nakuru is at an elevation of 1,754 m above sea level. It lies to the south of Nakuru, in the rift valley of Kenya and is protected by Lake Nakuru National Park. The lake’s abundance of algae attracts a vast quantity of flamingos that famously line the shore. The park is gorgeous all year round and it is home to black and white Rhino, Lions, Leopards, Hippos and the endangered Rothschild’s Giraffes. The southern part of the Lake offers great opportunities to experience lionesses sleeping under trees and also leopard hoovering around.
During the month of July & October, The Masai Mara becomes home to over 2 million animals and gives way to one of nature’s most spectacular events of the year – The Great Wildebeest Migration, an opportunity to witness nature’s most extraordinary journeys. The migration happens every year, whereby millions of Wildebeests and Zebras cross the Mara River from Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to the Masai Mara National Reserve in search of greener pastures.
- Top luxury safari package in Kenya.
- Bird watching safari in Lake Nakuru
- Luxury Accommodation, best rated Kenyan safari camps and lodges
- Big 5 luxury safari packages.
- Lake Nakuru National Park, Maasai mara national park
- Top rated Hot air balloon safaris in Maasai Mara
- Best safari vehicles 4×4 off-road safari Landcruiser, Jeep, Van.
- Maasai Cultural safaris
- Safest safaris in Africa.
- Lake Nakuru boat rides, photography safaris, top rated bird watching activities in Africa
- 5 days, 4 nights
- Amazing Big 5 safaris, best luxury wildebeest packages
- Cost from $2500
- Child friendly
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary.
- Complimentary welcome or farewell lunch/dinner in Nairobi.
- Transportation in a safari vehicle with pop-up roof.
- Lunch in Naivasha.
- 1 hour boat ride at Lake Naivasha.
- All park fees and conservancy where applicable.
- Game drives as per the itinerary.
- Maasai village visit.
- Services of an English speaking professional guide.
- Bottled drinking water on board.
- Sanitizers and masks on board.
- AMREF Emergency Evacuation Cover.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills, laundry.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Any international flights.
- Visa fees/application
- Travel insurance.
- Any other item(s) or events not included in our itinerary.
- Boat ride at Lake Naivasha-$45 per person.
- Hot air balloon safari in Masai Mara-$450 per person
- Maasai village visit-$ 30 per person
This package or safari is suitable for clients seeking but not limited to the following experiences:
- Best Team building destinations in Kenya, we have the best team building activities in Kenya.
- Top rated family safaris in Africa, marriage anniversary, full family private tours in Kenya.
- child friendly safaris in in Kenya
- Top luxury destinations to visit, with the best Luxury camps and lodges in Maasai Mara
- Unlimited game drives, photography tours in Maasai mara and Lake Nakuru
- Guided Maasai Cultural Tours
- Top Kenyan destination for corporate and business clients, Best retreat destination in Kenya
- Private safari package by top rated professional tour guides in Africa
- Best tour for organizations, embassies and international bodies visiting Kenya.
- Tour by the best tour operators in Africa.
Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park
On Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta international airport or pick up at your hotel, you will be met by our representative and briefed on your safari. Depart towards the Great Rift Valley with a stopover at the view point en route; arriving to the pink lake often referred so due to its great masses of flamingos. Check in and hot lunch. After lunch proceed for a game drive in the park, here you will see huge numbers of flamingos which are concentrated along the lake shore. In addition to the bird life for which Lake Nakuru is so well known there are many different wildlife species in the park including lion, leopard, Black rhino, White rhino, buffalo, Rothschild’s giraffe, zebra, impala and waterbuck. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Transfer by road to the Masai Mara National Reserve
Have an early breakfast. Depart for Masai Mara National Reserve, which is on the south along the floor of the great rift valley then past Narok climb the western wall entering Hemingway’s country ’’Serengeti plains’’. Arrive in time for check in and lunch. In the afternoon enjoy a game drive in this famous reserve with a chance of spotting various mammals roaming for pasture and predators preying for a meal. Return to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
The Wildebeest Experience
After breakfast, drive into the Masai Mara National Reserve with picnic lunch. Drive to the Mara River where millions of Wildebeests, Zebras and antelopes cross over from Serengeti in Tanzania to the Masai Mara in search of pasture. The crossing happens annually from July-October. This even has been christened as the 8th wonder of the world. It only happens here. Have your lunch under the scenic acacia trees providing you cool shade with the beautiful view of the Mara River as you wait for the magical crossing. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
The Wildebeest Experience
Early Breakfast and we set off for another full game drive in the Masai Mara with our picnic lunch. Today we concentrate on the Wildebeest migration and follow the great herds. Lunch is served in the reserve as we look to see which river the herds may cross. We return back to camp/lodge late in the afternoon for dinner and a good night’s rest.
Masai Mara National Reserve – Nairobi
Have breakfast at the luxury camp/lodge. Depart for Nairobi and depending on time. Proceed to arrive in Nairobi for your complimentary lunch in a local restaurant. Later transfer to the airport for your international final departure or to your hotel.
- Sarova Lion hill Game Lodge & Sarova Mara Game Camp
- The Cliff at Lake Nakuru and Entim Mara Camp