3 Days Maasai Mara National Reserve Standard Packagefrom
Encounter the unique Masai Mara with this standard adventure package.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
This is really is a unique adventure encountering indigenous Maasai people of east Africa , the best big 5 safari adventure , the great wildebeest migration safari in Maasai mara through Serengeti national reserve in Tanzania and amazing wildlife in their natural habitat. Prepare for a truly wonderful adventure few will ever experience.
- Best midrange wildebeest migration safari
- Shared safari in a 4×4 comfortable tour van \ Landcruiser
- Mid range accommodation
- Best safari tour guide in Africa.
- Duration 3days ,2 nights
- Destination: Maasai mara National reserve
- Cost; $600- $900
- Hot air balloon safari- KES 45,000 per person
- Maasai village visit- KES 3,000 per person.
This package is suitable for clients seeking the following experiences;
- Best honeymoon destinations in Kenya
- Top fun places to visit in Kenya
- Amazing wildlife photography safaris in Kenya
- Luxury family safari destinations in Kenya
- Activities to do in Kenya, Maasai mara for couples.
- Top rated mid-range wildebeest migration safaris in Africa
- Best places to spend a weekend in Kenya
- Maasai mara Big 5 luxury safari
- Top Safari Company in Africa, Safest places to visit in Africa.
- Meet and greet.
- 2 night’s accommodation on full board.
- Transportation in a safari vehicle with open roof hatch
- Services of a proffessional English speaking driver guide.
- Park Entrance Fees.
- Conservancy fee (where applicable)
- Game drives as per the itinerary.
- Complimentary farewell dinner.
- Bottled drinking water.
- Sanitizer and face masks on board.
- AMREF Emergency Evacuation Cover.
- All Government taxes and levy fees.
- International/local flights
- Visas, travel insurance.
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature like drinks, laundry.
- Any other extras not detailed in itinerary.
Nairobi- Masai Mara National Reserve
Pick up from your hotel in the morning. Depart and drive through the Great Rift Valley to the Masai Mara National Reserve. You will arrive in time for lunch and check in. Brief relaxation as you wait to head out for the afternoon game drive at this enormous reserve. Masai Mara Reserve is famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest’s migration and is home of the Big Five. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camp.
Game viewing at the Masai Mara National Reserve
Spend the full day exploring this vast reserve in search of the big five. While any time of year is wonderful to visit, those who visit between July and October will see the Great Migration, where zebras, Thomson’s gazelles and wildebeests travel from Serengeti in Tanzania to the Masai Mara through the Mara River. This is massive migration is truly magical. After the days adventure you will be more than ready to drive back to lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
Masai Mara - Nairobi
Enjoy a final predawn game drive followed by late breakfast. Later we depart by road for Nairobi by road. The safari ends in the late afternoon, carrying with you a lifetime memories.
Accommodation to be offered at some of the best camping sites/lodges recommended by Alface Tours and Travel team.