3 Days Maasai Mara National Reserve Premium Packagefrom
Enjoy this amazing premium safari holiday package in Kenya.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Masai Mara National Reserve is Kenya’s hidden gem. Masai Mara Reserve entails a cocktail of different safari activities, which makes this kind of tour even more memorable. This is a short escape especially when looking for the most unique places to visit in Kenya. Masai Mara National Reserve is a rich destination with all the big five residing here, talk of the king Lion, Cape buffalos, Cheetah and the Elephants.
Masai Mara Reserve is also home to the giraffes, hippos, zebra, hyenas, the Nile crocodiles, gazelles, antelopes, warthogs, among others. However, there is a principle wild animal that will capture your event in a memorable experience. Here, we are talking about the annual wildebeest’s migration that happens July- October. Thousands of Wildebeests and zebras cross the Mara River from Serengeti in Tanzania to Masai Mara in search of pasture.
The pattern they follow with no one’s instruction, is such a delightful moment to witness. You will be a lucky, to witness all this mighty, with your own eyes! Masai Mara National reserve always keeps your adventure spirit and appetite high, as you always get to reconnect your spirit with nature.
- Best midrange wildebeest migration safari
- private Tour in a 4×4 comfortable Landcruiser
- Mid range accommodation
- Top rated safari tour guide.
- Duration 3days ,2 nights
- Destination: Maasai mara National reserve
- Cost; $900- $1150
This package is suitable for clients seeking the following experiences;
- Best honeymoon destinations in Kenya
- Amazing wildlife photography safaris in Kenya
- Luxury family safari destinations in Kenya
- Activities to do in Kenya, Maasai mara for couples.
- Top rated mid range wildebeest migration safaris in Africa
- Best places to spend a weekend in Kenya
- Maasai mara Big 5 luxury safari
- Top safari company in Africa , Safest pleases to visit in Africa.
- Meet and greet.
- 2 night’s accommodation on full board.
- Transportation in a safari vehicle with open roof hatch
- Services of a proffessional English speaking driver guide.
- Park Entrance Fees.
- Conservancy fee (where applicable)
- Game drives as per the itinerary.
- Complimentary farewell dinner.
- Bottled drinking water.
- Sanitizer and face masks on board.
- AMREF Emergency Evacuation Cover.
- All Government taxes and levy fees.
- International/local flights
- Visas, travel insurance.
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature like drinks, laundry.
- Any other extras not detailed in itinerary.
- Hot air balloon safari $450 per person.
- Maasai village visit $80 per person.
Nairobi- Masai Mara National Reserve
You will be warmly met by our tour representative at your pick-up point in Nairobi, and escort you to your safari vehicle for your safari takes you to the famous Masai Mara Reserve. Drive through the Great Rift Valley with a stopover at viewpoint. Proceed to arrive at the lodge/camp for check-in and hot lunch. After a brief leisure, enjoy the afternoon game drive at the Masai Mara Reserve with a chance of spotting the big cats coming out to hunt. Return to the lodge/camp for dinner and overnight.
Full day game drive at the Masai Mara National Reserve
Breakfast at the lodge/camp enjoy a full day game drive in Masai Mara National Reserve with picnic lunch. Today descend to the Mara River for an untamed game activity, Nile crocodiles and Hippos resting at the banks of the river waiting for their prey. Here you shall witness the 8th wonder of the world, whereby millions of wildebeests, zebras and gazelles cross into the Masai Mara from Serengeti via Mara River in search of green pastures. Indulge your picnic lunch at scenic acacia tree providing you cool shade with the beautiful view of the Mara River.
Depart for Nairobi
Today you will have an early morning game drive in search of the big cats hopefully catch them when they are making a kill. Return to the camp/lodge for freshening up and check out. Drive back to Nairobi, with a stopover at the ‘traveler’s church’ in Mai Mahiu. Proceed to arrive in the evening our driver guide will drop you off at the airport for your flight back home.
Accommodation to be offered at some of the best camping sites/lodges recommended by Alface Tours and Travel team.