3 Days 2 Nights Masai Mara National Reserve Luxury Safarifrom
Enjoy this amazing Luxury wildebeest migration safari package in Kenya.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
This safari introduces you to one of Africa’s most popular and visited parks, Masai Mara. The “Mara” has the highest densities of wildlife during the course of the great wildebeest migration, which takes place in Kenya during the months of July, through to the end of October. Located in the Great Rift Valley, with open savannah grassland, the Mara is home to all the big cats. Your 5-star accommodation is nestled inside the Mara’s best private conservancy. This private conservancy has excellent game viewing and exclusive to those staying inside the conservancy. Enjoy quality Sightings and true nature with very few vehicles and no crowds.
- Top luxury wildebeest migration safari
- private Tour in a 4×4 comfortable Landcruiser
- Luxury accommodation
- Top rated safari tour guide.
- Duration 3days ,2 nights
- Destination: Maasai mara National reserve
- $1150- $1430
This package is suitable for clients seeking the following experiences;
- Best honeymoon destinations in Kenya
- Amazing wildlife photography safaris in Kenya
- Luxury family safari destinations in Kenya
- Activities to do in Kenya, Maasai mara for couples.
- Top rated luxury wildebeest migration safaris in Africa
- Best places to spend a weekend in Kenya
- Maasai mara Big 5 luxury safari
- Meet and greet.
- 2 night’s accommodation on full board.
- Transportation in a safari vehicle with open roof hatch
- Services of a proffessional English speaking driver guide.
- Park Entrance Fees.
- Conservancy fee (where applicable)
- Game drives as per the itinerary.
- Complimentary farewell dinner.
- Bottled drinking water.
- Sanitizer and face masks on board.
- AMREF Emergency Evacuation Cover.
- All Government taxes and levy fees.
- International/local flights
- Visas, travel insurance.
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature like drinks, laundry.
- Any other extras not detailed in itinerary.
- Hot air balloon safari- $450 per person
- Maasai village visit- $ 70 per person
Nairobi- Masai Mara National Reserve
Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International airport you will be met by our representative who will conduct a short briefing and afterwards depart for Masai Mara. Drive via the scenic Great Rift Valley, arriving in good time for lunch at your lodge/camp in Masai Mara. Check in and later depart for an Afternoon game. Return to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight
Full day game drive at the Masai Mara National Reserve
After early Morning Breakfast depart with packed lunch for a full day game drive, in Masai Mara. Our adventure takes us in search of lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant. During the months of July to October, the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Our game drive will take you to the famous Mara River crossing points.
Depart for Nairobi
After breakfast, please ensure all your items are packed and nothing is left behind. Today is the end of your safari, so we bid farewell to the lodge/camp staff. Drive back to Nairobi, with a stopover at the ‘traveler’s church’ in Mai Mahiu. Proceed to arrive in the evening in time for early dinner at one of the city restaurants. Later drop off at the airport for your flight back home.
Accommodation to be offered at some of the best camping sites/lodges recommended by Alface Tours and Travel team.